Sunday, March 1, 2015

To A Beautiful, Courageous, Outstanding Woman


These words were sent to me from a dear friend and sister, Mrs. Cynthia Brown. The words were so profound I felt I should share them with all of my strong women friends out there.  --L.G.






To a Beautiful, Courageous, Outstanding Woman.
Believe in yourself as I believe in you.
Trust in your strengths as I trust in them.
Look in the mirror and see what i see-
a talented, uplifting, and magnificent woman who can do anything and everything she wants.

Believe in your heart that you have the power to grab hold of your future and mold it into the things you have always dreamed of.
Trust in your soul that you are capable of doing all that needs to be done.
Know that you are incredible in every way and see yourself as others see you….. as an intelligent and spectacular woman.
                                                        -Lamisha Serf

No comments:

Post a Comment