Monday, March 30, 2015

CHANGE-passing to the next phase


photo by socialbusinessnews.com

CHANGE!
We all come to a point in our lives where we began to question our existence and the purpose of it. Many times I’ve heard people say; why was I born? Or why am I here? Or, “Is this all there is to my life?” I’ve even made the statement,” There’s gotta be more to life than this.” At times we even feel like something’s missing or wrong. A void that reminds us that we are not completed. We could have the family we always wanted, or enough money in the bank, or even a million friends but we can still feel lonely in a room full of people. We could be married and still feel single. We could even have a great paying job, but driving the same route and performing the same habitual rites is enough to send you over the edge!! It’s leading to …CHANGE!
: To become different
: To make (someone or something) different
: To become something else
photo by businessgross.com
Another description of change according to Merriam-Webster is:
To pass from one phase to another
So when I asked God to change my life, he really challenged me to see what he sees in me. I used to be a hermit who just worked and came home. As I got older I didn’t socialize as much and spent most of my free time with my family. My life was empty even though people were always around me. I could not believe this was how I was going to die! Work, go home, go to sleep, wake up and repeat it all over again. No! I will not die this way and when I cried out to God he heard me. I am an author of 3 published books, and I am currently working on 2 more. I started a clothing company and currently am waiting on a second license for a  company. I never thought I could accomplish these feats and it never crossed my mind to do these things. My life has certainly picked up and I don’t have time to wallow in self-pity or foolishness. I thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for answering my prayers. I challenge you to seek a CHANGE if you are not happy with your life. I am truly passing from one phase to another, ARE YOU?
Tell me your story. –L.G.

photo by wanderingintherain.pressword.com

8 comments:

  1. I choose to not give up as my next phase in life. Fight the good fight and stick to my commitments. If the enemy overcomes those I fight for I can say I tried my best. I want my job to be well done in the hereafter. My last phase was to run away when things didn't work, this season is to endure, my next is to overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +Lisa Bracamonte-Monize, you have already started into the next phase, you have chosen to fight and endure knowing that the end result is victory. You see your light in the dark and are headed on the right path. God Bless sister, keep your head up, we have someone who watches over us. L.G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing ...I too have felt way many times and definitely needed a purpose filled life...I too cried out to God, now I'm trying my best to have the patience needed to see the change manifest....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shira Garnett, God will do just what he said and yes we wait patiently for him. But when you hear his voice, move and don't be afraid. A lot of the times it comes by what we didn't expect but that's just like the Lord. His ways are not our ways.

      Delete
  4. Often the first step to change is to just get busy doing the ordinary thing God tells us to do. Just like for the army of Israel... God told them that to receive the water they needed, they had to first start digging ditches. They wouldn't receive what God had for them until they prepared to receive His blessing. I think your story has the same point. Just get busy and God will send the change! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete